Skip the NI Direct Bar
Skip to content

Teacher qualifications and registration

Are you interested in completing a teaching degree/Postgraduate Certificate in Education (PGCE)?

The link below contains information on the Universities/Colleges and the various course options.

Requirements of European Union (EU) and Non EU applicants for Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) in Northern Ireland can be accessed using the link below.

Northern Ireland Substitute Teacher Register (NISTR)

Are you a substitute teacher?

Have you registered on the NISTR?

If you would like further information, access the link below.